WARNING! This is not a Toy. Improper usage can result is serious injury. RC Simulator practice is recommended before attempting to fly this model. Not suitable for children.
Highlights of the M1 EVO:
- All new visual design fitting with OMP’s new line, available in white, red, orange and yellow
- Newly designed carbon fiber frame with central aluminium backbone
- New, crash-proof aluminium tail motor mount with painted CF tail fin
- Length adjustable tail boom for easy CG adjustment
- 1g lighter than the original M1
- Proven propulsion system of the M1, allowing for efficient, long flights
- Swash leveling tool included in package
M1 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M1 Helicopter!
OMP or S-FHSS protocol?
- If you have a Futaba or multi-protocol radio then choose the S-FHSS protocol version.
- If you have a Spektrum Radio, you can choose any protocol and add a DSM2/DSMX satellite receiver.
- If you have an OpenTX / EdgeTX multi protocol radio you can choose either S-FHSS or OMP protocol. S-FHSS protocol has fully customizable throttle curve but no telemetry. OMP Protocol has Battery telemetry but fixed Throttle curve.
- High performance direct drive 3D helicopter with dual Brushless motors
- 290mm Main rotor diameter
- Weight:Approx 118g
- Six Core Advantages
- Adjustable Flight Controller Parameters
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive
- High-performance 3d Flight
- High Precision
- Low Noise
- Easily Maintained
- Main motor: Sunnysky R23-II
- Tail motor: Sunnysky R08-II
- Diameter of main blades: 290mm
- Diameter of tail blades: 46.5mm
- Weight: approx. 118g
- Overall size: 290*88*290
- Battery: 2s 350mAh 50C (1 battery included)
- Flying time: maximum flying time 8Min / 3D violent 3min
- Servos: Digital sub micro, metal gears, plastic case
- Flight controller: Adjustable parameters, governor mode
- Receiver: S-FHSS (Futaba) integrated receiver plus S-BUS & DSM ports for external Rx.
- Included accessories: Charge lead, nut wrench, screwdriver, 1mm hex wrench, spare screws & servo arms.
- Battery (Installed in helicopter)
- EPP Box
- 1x Screw driver
- 3x Servo Horns
- Spare Screws
- 1x Balance Charging Cable
- 1x Flight controller settings sheet
- 1x OriginHobbies Shop setup and Flight test sheet
- 1x OriginHobbies 3D printed swash leveling tool
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M1 Flight Controller User Guide
- OMP M1 EVO User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M1 EVO Spare Parts list