The OMP M1 EVO Relicopter RTF combo gives great value. The transmitter is linked and configured for the OMP M1 so that you can get off the ground in no time. Save money by choosing add-ons on this page instead of adding them separately.
The OMP M1 EVO a great micro sized (150 size) hobby grade 3D Flybarless RC helicopter. Best for indoor flying during bad weather days. Although it can be enjoyed outside as well. It is recommended to use a fully programmable radio controller to take full benefits of this model.
WARNING! This is not a Toy. Improper usage can result is serious injury. RC Simulator practice is recommended before attempting to fly this model. Not suitable for children.
Highlights of the M1 EVO:
- All new visual design fitting with OMP’s new line, available in white, red, orange and yellow
- Newly designed carbon fiber frame with central aluminium backbone
- New, crash-proof aluminium tail motor mount with painted CF tail fin
- Length adjustable tail boom for easy CG adjustment
- 1g lighter than the original M1
- Proven propulsion system of the M1, allowing for efficient, long flights
- Swash leveling tool included in package
M1 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M1 Helicopter purchase!
- You can also use any multiprotocol radio controllers from Radiomaster or Jumper.
- For Spektrum radio controller support you can connect an external DSMX satellite receiver to the helicopter.
- High performance direct drive 3D helicopter with dual Brushless motors
- 290mm Main rotor diameter
- Weight: 118g
- Six Core Advantages
- Adjustable Flight Controller Parameters
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive
- High-performance 3d Flight
- High Precision
- low Noise
- Easily Maintained
- Main Motor: Sunnysky R23-II
- Tail Motor: Sunnysky RO8-II
- Main Blade Diameter: 290mm
- Tail Blade Diameter: 46.5mm
- Flying Weight: Approx 118g
- Dimensions: 2:90mm * 88mm * 290mm
- Battery: 2s 350mah 50C(Installed in Helicopter)
- Flight Time: Max 8 minutes 3 minutes for violent 3D
- Servo: All metal gear, poly carbonate cased, high-performance servos
- Flight Controller: (Open and adjustable parameters , fixed speed )
- Receiver: FUTABA compatible S-FHSS or OMPHobby integrated (also support S Bus DSM DSMX receivers via satellite connection)
- Radio Transmitter
- Battery (Installed in helicopter)
- EPP Box
- 1x Screw driver
- 3x Servo Horns
- Several Spare Screws
- 1x Balance Charging Cable
- 1x Flight controller settings sheet
- 1x OriginHobbies Shop setup and Flight test sheet
- 1x OriginHobbies 3D printed swash leveling tool
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M1 Flight Controller User Guide
- OMP M1 EVO User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M1 EVO Spare Parts list
Günter Meyer (verified owner) –
Sehr gute Flugeigenschaften
Andreas Schatzdorfer (verified owner) –
Kann noch kein Kommentar abgeben, Heli ist noch nicht geflogen worden. Freund ist gerade auf Urlaub. Aber der erste Eindruck ist sehr gut. Nach dem Erst Flug schicke ich Ihnen noch eine Bewertung darüber.
PWCJ J. (verified owner) –
Nice helicopter (not used it much yet, i need practice first)
Robert van Tilburg (verified owner) –
Ready to fly without any delay and tested so you know all is well.