WARNING! This is not a Toy. Improper usage can result is serious injury. RC Simulator practice is recommended before attempting to fly this model. Not suitable for children.
Note: The M2 EXP Helicopter comes with built-in OMPHobby receiver. It has an SBUS port to connect your own receiver.
M2 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M2 Helicopter purchase!
- Main Motor: SunnySky V4
- Tail Motor: SunnySky R1
- Servos: Metal gear, polymer case
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Flying Weight: Approx.306g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*133mm
- Battery: 3S 650 mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Maximum flight time 9 mins – 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Included: 1 x battery, 3 x servo arms, 1 x main shaft, 1 x feathering shaft, spare screws, EPP case
- Required: OMPHobby T6 transmitter (not included) or your own Tx and DSM2/X or SBus receiver
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M2 Flight Controller user guide
- OMP M2 Explore (updated) User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M2 Spare Parts list
- Mikado Logo 200 vs OMP M2 parts compatibility reference
Model flown by our team pilot Matthew De Wilde.