Note: The M2 EXP Helicopter comes with built-in OMPHobby receiver. It has an SBUS port to connect your own receiver.
M2 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M2 Helicopter purchase!
- Main Motor: SunnySky V4
- Tail Motor: SunnySky R1
- Servos: Metal gear, polymer case
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Flying Weight: Approx.306g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*133mm
- Battery: 3S 650 mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Maximum flight time 9 mins – 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Included: 1 x battery, 3 x servo arms, 1 x main shaft, 1 x feathering shaft, spare screws, EPP case
- Required: OMPHobby T6 transmitter (not included) or your own Tx and DSM2/X or SBus receiver
- OMP M2 Explore (updated) User Manual
- Flight Controller Manual
- Radio Setup guides for OMPHobby M2 / OMP M1
- OMPHobby T6 User Guide
Model flown by our team pilot Matthew De Wilde.