WARNING! This is not a Toy. Improper usage can result is serious injury. RC Simulator practice is recommended before attempting to fly this model. Not suitable for children.
- OMPHobby T6
- Radiomaster TX16S HALL Transmitter
- The helicopter has built-in OMPHobby protocol receiver
- You can also use any multi-protocol radio controllers from Radiomaster or Jumper.
- For Futaba/Spektrum radio controller support you can connect an external SBUS or DSMX satellite receiver to the helicopter.
M2 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M2 Helicopter purchase!
- Main Motor: SunnySky V4
- Tail Motor: SunnySky R1
- Servos: Metal gear, polymer case
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Flying Weight: Approx. 306g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*135mm
- Battery: 3S 650 mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Maximum flight time 9 mins – 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Included: 1 x battery, 3 x servo arms, 1 x main shaft, 1 x feathering shaft, spare screws, EPP case
OriginHobbies RTF Package Includes:
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M2 Flight Controller user guide
- OMP M2 Explore User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M2 Spare Parts list
- Mikado Logo 200 vs OMP M2 parts compatibility reference
Model flown by our team pilot Matthew De Wilde.