The OMP M2 EXP RTF combo comes with everything you need to fly out of the box. The transmitter is linked and configured for the OMP M2 EXP so that you can get off the ground in no time.
WARNING! This is not a Toy. Improper usage can result is serious injury. RC Simulator practice is recommended before attempting to fly this model. Not suitable for children.
NOTE: This RTF package is specially from OriginHobbies and comes with either OMPHobby T6 or Radiomaster TX16S HALL transmitter that is pre-setup for the OMP M2 Helicopter. Just unbox and fly. No programming required.
- The helicopter has built-in OMPHobby protocol receiver
- You can also use any multi-protocol radio controllers from Radiomaster or Jumper.
- For Futaba/Spektrum radio controller support you can connect an external SBUS or DSMX satellite receiver to the helicopter.
M2 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M2 Helicopter purchase!
- Main Motor: SunnySky V4
- Tail Motor: SunnySky R1
- Servos: Metal gear, polymer case
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Flying Weight: Approx. 306g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*135mm
- Battery: 3S 650 mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Maximum flight time 9 mins – 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Included: 1 x battery, 3 x servo arms, 1 x main shaft, 1 x feathering shaft, spare screws, EPP case
OriginHobbies RTF Package Includes:
- M2 EXP Helicopter
- Radio Transmitter
- Battery (Installed in helicopter)
- EPP Box
- 3x Servo Horns
- Several Spare Screws
- 1x Main shaft, 1x Spindle shaft
- 1x Flight controller settings sheet
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M2 Flight Controller user guide
- OMP M2 Explore User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M2 Spare Parts list
- Mikado Logo 200 vs OMP M2 parts compatibility reference
Model flown by our team pilot Matthew De Wilde.
Justin (verified owner) –