Gens Ace Imars Dual Charger supports 2 channel charging and discharging: With DC power, the charger supports 350W charging per port (700W total). With AC power it supports a total of 300W charging in total for both channels together. The maximum charging current is 16A per port (32A total). It also has a USB output port (5V/2.4A) for charging your Phone or GoPro while at the field or at your desk.
Imars D300 Charger works with both G-Tech and regular batteries.
The charging current is adjustable and the use and operation are simple. The 7 operating modes of the products include charge, discharge, balance, storage, ExtDischarge, SyncCharging, digital power supply.
During the charging process, the current task total voltage, charging/discharging current, working time and other information can be displayed in real time through the LCD display. It can also query real-time single-cell voltage information, internal resistance, and temperature, which is convenient for users to understand battery performance and charging status.
The heat dissipation design can effectively ensure the continuous stable and reliable operation of the product.
- Dual Channel AC/DC Smart Balance Charger.
- Small & Lightweight Portable Design with wide-view IPS Display.
- High power charging, capable of Max 16 Amp charge rates for one channel, worldwide 100V-240V voltage versatility, AC 300 Watts, DC 700 Watts.
- External discharge feature available.
- Synchronous output, 2-in-1 Fast-charging.
- Built-in DC power source for different devices.
- Controlled heat dissipation system.
- Advanced safety features, UL94-V0 Flame Retardant Grade.
- Protection of Short circuit / Over current / Overcharge / Over voltage..
- Support Gens Ace G-tech smart charging.
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V; DC 7-30V
- Output Voltage: DC 1~30V
- Max. Input Current: DC 34A
- Max. Discharging Power: 15W*2
- Maximum Charging Power: AC 300W; DC 350W*2
- Charge Current: 0.1-16A*2
- Discharge Current: 0.1~3A*2
- Cell Balancing: 1~6s
- USB Output: 5V / 2.4A
- Display Type: 2.4 inch IPS LCD Display
- Supported Battery Chemistry: LiPo / LiHV / LiFe 1~6S; NiMH 1~16S
- Dimensions: 145x76x62 mm
- Product Net Weight: 530g
- Accessories Included: AC Input Cable / XT60-T adapter / XT60-EC5 adapter / XT60-EC3 adapter