The Radiomaster TX16S Hall is a high-performance multi-protocol transmitter with OpenTX software support. The HALL version features an ultra-smooth precision hall sensor gimbals with Aluminium facia and a large 4.3” color display. The radio master has a built in multiprotocol module supporting alot of the most popular radio protocols and a JR expansion module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules amongst others.
Neck strap worth 10EUR will be provided for free as a gift from OriginHobbies.
This Transmitter is in Mode 2 configuration (Throttle on left stick). It can be easily switched to Mode 1. If you want us to switch it to Mode 1 please let us know. We will be glad to help.
The Radiomaster TX16S Hall Sensor edition also features a built in touch panel that will be enabled in future versions of OpenTX.
** Requires 2x 18650 cells OR LiPo battery to function **
– Voltage: DC7-8.4V
– Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
– Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
– Channel: 16ch
– External Micro SD slot: Card Included
– 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
Radiomaster TX16s Features:
– Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
– Compatible with OpenTX
– Wheel menu button
– Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
– Internal Multi-protocol RF System
– Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
– Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
– Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
– Voice function
– Touch Screen (activated in future OpenTX software releases)
– Vibration reminder function
– Improved JR module slot
– 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
– Three-color LED status display
– USB-C Charging port.
– USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
– External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.”
– High Density Foam Case
– USB Cable
– 18650 Tray