The Radiomaster TX16S Max Transmitter is a high-performance multi-protocol transmitter with OpenTX software support. The Radiomaster TX16S MAX Transmitter is the top model in the TX16S range. It features numerous improvements including a metal folding handle, leather side grips and an improved neck strap hook.
We update Firmware to latest EdgeTX version with touchscreen support before shipping
The MAX version features a Carbon/Gold/Silver effect face plate finish with a metal folding handle, leather grips and all CNC aluminum upgrades factory fitted. Neck strap and key chain is included.
The Max version features an ultra-smooth precision hall sensor gimbals with Aluminium facia and a large 4.3” color display. The radio master has a built in multi protocol module supporting most or the popular radio protocols and a JR expansion module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules amongst others.
This Transmitter is in Mode 2 configuration (Throttle on left stick). It can be easily switched to Mode 1. If you want us to switch it to Mode 1 please let us know. We will be glad to help.
The Radiomaster TX16S Max edition also features a built in touch panel that will be enabled in future versions of OpenTX.
– Voltage: DC7-8.4V
– Battery: 2 x 18650 (tray supplied) or 2S lipo (batteries not included)
– Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
– Channel: 16ch
– External Micro SD slot: Card Included
– 2 x External UART Expansion Ports
– Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
– Annodised CNC Aluminium Faceplate
– Compatible with OpenTX
– Wheel menu button
– Full Size HALL sensor gimbals with CNC Aluminum Facia.
– Internal Multi-protocol RF System
– Native Full Speed TBS Crossfire support (400K)
– Supports Telemetry (Protocol and Receiver dependent)
– Memory 16M (can be expanded by Micro SD card)
– Voice function
– Touch Screen (activated in EdgeTX software releases)
– Vibration reminder function
– Improved JR module slot
– 6-Flight Mode Buttons (Pixhawk, custom functions and more!)
– Three-color LED status display
– USB-C Charging port.
– USB-C Simulator and PC connection port.
– External UART ports to expand the capabilities of your radio.”
– High Density Foam Case
– USB Cable
– 18650 Tray