The FrSky Wireless USB Dongle For Simulator (XSR-SIM) allows you to connect your Radiomaster Transmitter to your simulator without any cables in between. Just plug the dongle to your computer’s USB port and bind the dongle to the Radio using Frsky X2 (EU-LBT) protocol.
- Compatible with popular simulators (neXt, AccuRC, Velocidrone, DRL, LiftOff, Freerider, HotProps, etc.)
- Compatible with FrSky transmitters, Radiomaster Zorro & TX16S (4-in-1) and module systems [Mode Frsky X2 (EU-LBT)]
- 8 proportional channel and 8 switch channel output (set on the transmitter side)
- Put USB dongle in binding mode
- Press and hold bind button while plugging into the USB port of your computer.
- Both Red and Green LEDs must be ON (steady) indicating that dongle is in binding mode
- Put the transmitter into binding mode
- Ensure that you are using latest firmware for your multi-module. e.g. v184.108.40.206 or later
- Navigate to MODEL SETUP->Internal RF->Mode
NOTE: if using external RF module then choose External RF mode instead
- In Type select Frsky X2
- In Sub-Type select LBT (EU)
- Select “Bind” and press Enter
- In Mode select ch1-8 Telem ON
- Wait for binding to complete (1-2 seconds)
- When the binding completes the Red LED will start flashing.
- Unplug and re-plug the dongle to computer. Now only Green LED will be active. It indicates the USB Dongle is receiving commands from the transmitter.
- The binding process does not have to be repeated unless one of the two is replaced.
- Connector: USB Type-A
- USB protocol: USB HID Joystick
- Compatible OS: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX
- Power requirements: typically 55mA
- Size: 48.2*19.1*9.2mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 6.2g