The OMPHobby M2 Explore (EXP) 2021 version is BnF (Bind and Fly) and comes with updated all metal Head and Swash. It uses carbon reinforced polymer for servo cases. Featuring the same improved and fully configurable flight controller, improved ESC with governor function, new ‘teardrop’ tail boom, robust landing gear of the V2, it gives nothing away in performance. M2 Explore is a high-quality product created by the OMPHOBBY R & D team for helicopter enthusiasts. Its compact size is suitable for indoor flexible flight and outdoor violent flight.
Note: The M2 EXP Helicopter comes with built-in OMPHobby receiver. It has an SBUS port to connect your own receiver.
- Main Motor: SunnySky V4
- Tail Motor: SunnySky R1
- Servos: Metal gear, polymer case
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Flying Weight: Approx.306g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*133mm
- Battery: 3S 650 mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Maximum flight time 9 mins – 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Included: 1 x battery, 3 x servo arms, 1 x main shaft, 1 x feathering shaft, spare screws, EPP case
- Required: OMPHobby T6 transmitter (not included) or your own Tx and DSM2/X or SBus receiver