NOTE: The M1 Helicopter is discontinued and replaced by the new M1 EVO Helicopter.
The OMPHobby M1 RC Helicopter BnF is a great micro (150 size) 3D Flybarless RC helicopter. Best for indoor flying during bad weather days. It can be flown outside as well.
M1 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M1 Helicopter!
OMP or S-FHSS protocol?
- If you are an beginner choose the OMP Protocol and the OMPHobby T6 radio controller. In the future, you can add a S-bus/DSM2/DSMX satellite receiver and use a fully programmable radio controller.
- If you have a Futaba or multi-protocol radio then choose the S-FHSS protocol version.
- If you have a Spektrum Radio, you can choose any protocol and add a DSM2/DSMX satellite receiver.
- High performance direct drive 3D helicopter with dual Brushless motors
- 290mm Main rotor diameter
- Weight:Approx 118g
- Six Core Advantages
- Adjustable Flight Controller Parameters
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive
- High-performance 3d Flight
- High Precision
- Low Noise
- Easily Maintained
- Main motor: Sunnysky R23-2
- Tail motor: Sunnysky R09-2
- Diameter of main blades: 290mm
- Diameter of tail blades: 46.5mm
- Weight: approx. 118g
- Overall size: 290*88*290
- Battery: 2s 350mAh 50C (1 battery included)
- Flying time: maximum flying time 8Min / 3D violent 3min
- Servos: Digital sub micro, metal gears, plastic case
- Flight controller: Adjustable parameters, governor mode
- Receiver: S-FHSS (Futaba) integrated receiver plus S-BUS & DSM ports for external Rx.
- Included accessories: Charge lead, nut wrench, screwdriver, 1mm hex wrench, spare screws & servo arms.
- Battery (Installed in helicopter)
- EPP Box
- 2x Screw drivers
- 3x Servo Horns
- Spare Screws
- 1x Balance Charging Cable
- 1x Flight controller settings sheet
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M1 Flight Controller Manual
- OMP M1 User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M1 Spare Parts list