The OMPHobby M1 helicopter BNF is a great micro sized (150 size) hobby grade 3D Flybarless RC helicopter. Best for indoor flying during bad weather days. Although it can be enjoyed outside as well. It is recommended to use a fully programmable radio controller to take full benefits of this model.
OMP version or S-FHSS version?
- If you are an absolute beginner it is recommended to start off with OMP protocol Version and the OMPHobby T6 radio controller as no programming is involved. In the future, you can add a S-bus/satellite receiver and use a fully programmable radio controller to take full benefits of this model.
- If you are experienced and already own a Futaba or multi-protocol radio then you should go for this S-FHHS protocol version.
S-FHHS version Radio compatibility
- Supports Futaba radio controllers out of the box (S-FHSS protocol).
- You can also use any multi-protocol radio controllers from Radiomaster or Jumper.
- For Spektrum radio controller support you can connect an external DSMX satellite receiver to the helicopter.
- This model is not compatible with OMPHobby T6 radio
High performance direct drive 3D helicopter with dual Brushless motors
290mm Main rotor diameter
Six Core Advantages
- Adjustable Flight Controller Parameters
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive
- High-performance 3d Flight
- High Precision
- low Noise
- Easily Maintained
- Main motor: Sunnysky R23-2
- Tail motor: Sunnysky R09-2
- Diameter of main blades: 290mm
- Diameter of tail blades: 46.5mm
- Weight: approx. 118g
- Overall size: 290*88*290
- Battery: 2s 350mAh 50C (1 battery included)
- Flying time: maximum flying time 8Min / 3D violent 3min
- Servos: Digital sub micro, metal gears, plastic case
- Flight controller: Adjustable parameters, governor mode
- Receiver: S-FHSS (Futaba) integrated receiver plus S-BUS & DSM ports for external Rx.
- Included accessories: Charge lead, nut wrench, screwdriver, 1mm hex wrench, spare screws & servo arms.