The OMPHobby M2 V2 2021 version is BnF (Bind and Fly). It uses carbon reinforced polymer for servo cases. The M2 V2 has full CNC alloy components and features an improved and fully configurable flight controller, improved ESC with governor function, new ‘teardrop’ tail boom, robust landing gear. M2 V2 Helicopter is a high-quality product created by the OMPHOBBY R&D team for helicopter enthusiasts. Its compact size is suitable for indoor flexible flight and outdoor violent flight.
Note: The M2 Helicopter comes with built-in OMPHobby receiver. It has an SBUS and DSM2/DSMX satellite port to connect your own receiver.
- Main Motor: SunnySky V4
- Tail Motor: SunnySky R1
- Servos: Metal gear, CNC alloy case
- Main Rotor Diameter: 400mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 71mm
- Flying Weight: Approx. 315g
- Dimensions: 408mm*72mm*135mm
- Battery: 3S 650 mAh 45C
- Flight Time: Maximum flight time 9 mins – 4 mins for extreme 3D maneuvers
- Included: 1 x battery, 3 x servo arms, 1 x main shaft, 1 x feathering shaft, spare screws, EPP case
- Required: OMPHobby T6 transmitter (not included) or your own Transmitter and DSM2/DSMX or SBus receiver