NOTE: The M1 Helicopter is discontinued and replaced by the new M1 EVO Helicopter.
The OMP M1 helicopter RTF combo gives great value. The transmitter is linked and configured for the OMP M1 so that you can get off the ground in no time. Save money by choosing add-ons on this page instead of adding them separately.
The OMP M1 a great micro sized (150 size) hobby grade 3D Flybarless RC helicopter. Best for indoor flying during bad weather days. Although it can be enjoyed outside as well. It is recommended to use a fully programmable radio controller to take full benefits of this model.
NOTE: This RTF package is specially from OriginHobbies and comes with either OMPHobby T6 or Radiomaster TX16S HALL transmitter that is pre-setup for the OMP M1 Helicopter. Just unbox and fly. No programming required.
M1 Swash leveling tool provided free with every M1 Helicopter purchase!
- You can also use any multiprotocol radio controllers from Radiomaster or Jumper.
- For Spektrum radio controller support you can connect an external DSMX satellite receiver to the helicopter.
High performance direct drive 3D helicopter with dual Brushless motors
290mm Main rotor diameter
Six Core Advantages
- Adjustable Flight Controller Parameters
- Dual Brushless Direct Drive
- High-performance 3d Flight
- High Precision
- low Noise
- Easily Maintained
Main Motor: Sunnysky R23-2
Tail Motor: Sunnysky RO8-2
Main Blade Diameter: 290mm
Tail Blade Diameter: 46.5mm
Flying Weight: Approx 118g
Dimensions: 2:90mm * 88mm * 290mm
Battery: 2s 350mah 50C(Installed in Helicopter)
Flight Time: Max 8 minutes 3 minutes for violent 3D
Servo: All metal gear, poly carbonate cased, high-performance servos
Flight Controller: (Open and adjustable parameters , fixed speed )
Receiver: FUTABA compatible S-FHSS or OMPHobby integrated (also support S Bus DSM DSMX receivers via satellite connection)
OriginHobbies RTF Package Includes:
- OriginHobbies RTF User guides (TX16S / Zorro)
- M1 Flight Controller Manual
- OMP M1 User Manual
- Radio Setup guides (TX16S / Zorro / Futaba T18SZ)
- OMP M1 Spare Parts list